WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small, simple text files that your computer or mobile device stores when you use our website.
WHAT ARE THE OTHER TECHNOLOGIES?
By using cookies and other technologies, we ensure that:
- Browsing the Park Meadows website becomes easier for you.
- You do not receive the same information or need to enter it every time you visit our website.
- We can measure how our website is used and where we can improve it.
- We can recognize which device you are using when you visit our website.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
- FUNCTIONAL COOKIES (NECESSARY COOKIES)
Functional cookies ensure that our website functions correctly. Think, for example, of functionalities to save the last viewed language. Or your browser settings are saved, so you can view our website optimally on your screen.
- ANALYTICAL COOKIES
With analytical cookies, we collect statistics about the use of our website by visitors. By measuring website usage, we improve our website for the benefit of our visitors. These statistics give us insight into how often we are visited and where we can improve our website. This way, we ensure that the experience with our website is continually optimized. Among other things, the following data is stored:
- The IP address, which is anonymized.
- Technical characteristics such as the browser you use (such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Firefox) and the resolution of your computer screen and the device you use.
- When and how long you visit or use the website.
- Whether you use the website’s functionalities, such as language usage.
- Which pages you visit on our website.
We use these cookies, for example, for:
- Keeping track of the number of visitors to our website.
- Measuring the duration of each visit.
- Determining the order in which a visitor visits the various pages of our website.
If you do not want websites to store cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings. This way, you will receive a notification before cookies are placed. You have the option to change your settings to refuse all cookies or allow only third-party cookies. You can also delete already placed cookies. It is important to note that you must adjust these settings separately for each browser, device, and computer you use.
We want to point out that refusing cookies may affect the proper functioning of our website. This can result in the loss of certain functionalities or even make it impossible to view certain pages. However, rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements. The advertisements will simply be less relevant to your interests and more frequently repeated. The exact method of adjusting your settings varies by browser.
If you want to disable specific cookies from a particular party, you can do so at www.youronlinechoices.com.
- DELETING COOKIES IN MICROSOFT EDGE
Click on the icon (icon with 3 lines) in the upper right corner. Click on the clock icon, which is the ‘History’ tab. Click ‘Clear all history.’ Now you can indicate what you want to delete. At least check ‘Cookies and saved website data’ and click ‘Clear.’ At the bottom, you can indicate whether you want to delete this data every time you close Microsoft Edge.
- DELETING COOKIES IN CHROME
Click on the icon with 3 lines in the upper right corner. Click ‘Settings’ > ‘History’ > ‘Clear browsing data.’ Make sure that ‘Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data’ is checked. You can also specify how old the cookies should be. Choose ‘All’ here.
- DELETING COOKIES IN FIREFOX
Click on the icon with 3 lines in the upper right corner. Go to ‘Options’ > ‘Privacy.’ Click ‘Clear your recent history.’ Under ‘Details,’ you can specify what you want to delete. At least check ‘Cookies.’ You can also specify how old the cookies should be. Choose ‘All’ here.
- DELETING COOKIES IN SAFARI
Click on ‘Safari’ > ‘Preferences’ in the menu bar at the top left. Select the ‘Privacy’ tab in the window. Then click on ‘Remove all website data’ at the top.
- DELETING COOKIES IN INTERNET EXPLORER
Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner. Go to the ‘Security’ menu > ‘Delete browsing history.’ Now you can indicate what you want to delete. Check ‘Cookies and website data.’ Click ‘Delete’ at the bottom.